Sunday, December 16, 2012

More Prep

I was a busy lady yesterday shopping for all of the materials that I will be needing to complete my mission.  This is the first time that I have planned out every drink and purchased everything I need in advance.  I must say that it certainly does take the pressure off.


Although I have not yet had the pleasure of enjoying today's cocktail, I am busying myself waiting for Mike's return by preparing for tomorrow's beverage.  I had originally labeled this one as a vodka slushy, but I have since discovered that the real name is "Red Rooster".  It is necessary to prep for this one due to the fact that it needs to be frozen.  I give you day two's "Red Rooster"...


Ingredients:
1 1/2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
1 6 oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate
2 cups vodka

Directions:
Combine all of the ingredients in a large plastic container.  Freeze for several hours.  It will not freeze solid, but will take on a slushy consistency.

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment