Friday, December 27, 2013

Day 5

I'm tired.  So much food.  So much fun.  So much pretending I'm younger than I really am.  Today brought games, sledding, eating, drinking, jacuzzi soaking... you name it, we did it.  In the midst of all of those activities, there was the celebration of the fifth day of Drifunkmas.

Blue Kamikaze

1 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Blue Curacao
1 oz. Lime Juice


Clearly my sister has mad photo-bombing skills, and my son has crazy gingerbread cookie skills that truly embrace the spirit of Drifunkmas.  Unfortunately however, the shot itself was my least favorite thus far.  I knew just from looking at the ingredients that the amount of lime juice was way over the top.  It was all I could taste.  It wasn't a total bomb with everyone though because my brother seemed to like it.  It was just a small hitch in our giddy up.  We will sleep, regroup and slay tomorrow's beverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment