Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Music Therapy

I know, I know, Susan! It has been forever again since I have posted anything. I'm trying. I really am!

As a person who works two jobs with a 10 year-old who needs to be driven all over God's creation, my life is busy... and sometimes stressful. Most people's are though, so who am I to complain? Anyway, one of my favorite things in the whole world to do is to make music in the kitchen. Sounds kinky, I know. It's not though. Now stay with me here and follow along carefully....

I love to cook, and nothing makes cooking more enjoyable than a good martini. Nothing makes cooking while drinking a good martini more enjoyable than cooking while drinking a good martini while my husband plays the guitar for me in the kitchen. Oh! That's not all. Nothing makes cooking while drinking a good martini while my husband plays guitar for me in the kitchen more enjoyable than cooking while drinking a good martini while my husband plays guitar for me in the kitchen while I sing! Phew! A mouthful, but I said it. So here's a picture of the man I call mine playing his guitar for me to sing to while I cook while drinking a good martini.


I think I'll keep him.

No comments:

Post a Comment