Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Wild Night Out

Ironwood played at 20 Main last night, and let me tell you, it was an evening to remember. Unfortunately all of the Ladies couldn't make it, but the two of us who were there more than made up for the absence of the other two.

Let me start out by saying that the evening started out spectacularly! You see Sierra had lost a bet. We had a PTO meeting this week, and before we went we thought we'd make it a little more interesting by seeing who could make the most motions at the meeting. The loser had to bring the winner a dirty martini before the gig. Guess what? I won, which means that my evening started out with a fantastic beverage. That beverage led to others of course, thereby reducing our inhibitions, which leads me to my next and most important event of the evening...

The scenery in the place was amazing! Here's what I'm talking about....

























Need I say more? The previous pictures commemorate the best part of the evening, but that wasn't all the fun that we had. Sierra acted as the band's photographer, and she was able to grab a few interesting shots that you might find entertaining.







It was a great night, and I'll be reliving the memories in my head for several more days at the very least.








OK, so she did get one of all of us....

No comments:

Post a Comment