Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I'm sorry to say that the Ladies will be apart for a short while. You see, it's spring break time, which usually involves travel for some. Lauren is currently in Colorado trying to boost business for Whiteface, I leave for Colorado (although not near Lauren) tomorrow for Nationals, Sierra leaves for Texas the day I get back and Jenny...wait, Jenny is staying right here at home. She got to do her travel "thang" a month or so ago. Needless to say, it is a sad situation indeed that we will all be apart for so long.

Never fear, faithful followers! I will continue to post whilst on vacation, and I have encouraged the other ladies to take lots of pictures of their respective vacations so that I might write a post on their behalf.

Although saddened at the prospect of leaving friends behind, I am extremely excited for my trip. My son hasn't seen the inside of a plane in six years, and I just can't wait to see the look on his face as we take off! The trip should prove to be quite interesting, as there are twelve of us staying in a ten-person condo. Oh, and did I mention that most of the others that we are housing are teenagers? That's right, teenagers. Not an age group that I am accustomed to at all! Mike is definitely going to have to give me an operational manual in order to survive the week. I'm looking forward to reporting the many stories that will emerge from this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment