Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trifecta Completion

The Beer Run Trifecta has now been completed. The final stage took place yesterday, and although there weren't as many participants as we would have liked, we still had a great time. Elise and Mary Lou joined us for the first time, and I do believe that they both enjoyed it! As mentioned previously, the run started at my house on Stickney Bridge Road...
















...and finished at 20 Main. It was a fantastic run, and even though they are dedicated walkers, my mom and Mary Lou sprinted to the finish!






Of course one of the great rewards on these beer runs is the refreshing beverage at the end (sodas included).




So here's the very best part of all of this...two of my very good friends are self-proclaimed non-runners for a variety of reasons. They BOTH ran the entire route. It made my entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment