Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All Women Should Try This (at least once)!

Sorry I couldn't write about this last night while it was still fresh in my mind, but I was too tired and hadn't seen my husband all day. I thought that he might get a little annoyed if I went straight to my computer when I got home....

Last night was Ladies' Night at the Hollywood Theatre for the first time in a long time. If you've never gone to one, you just have to try it. Ladies' Night happens on a night that the theatre is usually closed and is for, obviously, women only AND it's BYOB. There is nothing like sitting in the movies and cracking open a can of beer without having to cough to cover up the sound of it being opened.

Sierra was showing "Bridesmaids" last night, and it was a perfect movie for a "ladies only" crowd. The theatre was packed! I was almost as entertained by the sight and sound of all of those women (about 80-90 of them) laughing together as I was by the movie itself.

I really wish we could have those nights more often. If you haven't gone to a Ladies' Night at the Hollywood Theatre, you don't know what you're missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment